zaterdag 9 juli 2011

you're not alone, i'll wait till the end of time for you

Hi guys! I really enjoy my holidays. Yesterday I went to the city with mom, and I bought some school supplies and a blouse + shirt. I had a bbq with the whole family yesterday's evening, and I enjoyed it. Oh and I have great news! Today my camera arrived. :D It is repaired, and call me the girl with the most luck on earth, because it is under warranty! Even though I dropped it myself, but they didn't know that of course. Seriously, I am the luckiest girl on earth, and I'm so happy at the moment! Have a beautiful evening. ♥
green blouse: unknown, gift from my aunt
blue blouse: hema, 7,50 euros
white shirt: hema, 6 euros

school supplies (hmm little bit early i know haha): hema, except diary (bruna) 
 


mads langer - you're not alone

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke schoolspullen!
    Ik heb dezelfde mobiel als jij, maar dan in goud-wit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt een leuke blog ♥
    En een hele gave mobiel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Haha, ik heb ook allang mijn schoolspullen gekocht! Leuke foto's. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it. ♥