woensdag 10 augustus 2011

well I'll still say that you shine brighter than anyone

Hi guys! Long time no see, I've missed you! The day before yesterday I came home from Norway. I had a great time, though there was a heavy ethos in connection with the attacks in Oslo and Utoya. Blugh, what there happened.. I can't express. I left Oslo in the nick of time that Friday, we were so lucky. I discovered that I've ever camped in the campsite opposite Utoya. It's so whacky.. I can't express, I'm speechless. I'll show you some pictures, soon I will show you my purchases. XOXO

1: house where we stay the first week. (the second week we've wandered) 2: Stavanger 3: me, lying in the evening sun hihi. 4: view of our fourth house. 5: Bergen, beautiful city. 6: flowers, everywhere, wherever you were. these are in the middle of the city Bergen. 7: just a beautiful view. 8: waterfall! 9: yes, Norway is the most beautiful country in the world, I know. (okay at least here in Europe)

paramore - brighter

10 opmerkingen:

  1. wow hele mooie foto's.
    ik vind je header echt super leuk.
    loveit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super ! (:
    liefs,
    http://agirlwithbeauty.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. anouck, lieverd!:D
    dat eerste huis heeft gras op het dak, supervet!:D
    hihi, wij hebben wel vaker dat we dezelfde dingen kopen/willen.:)
    kan niet wachten om te zien wat je allemaal hebt gekocht!:D
    snel iets leuks gaan doen schatje.<3


    xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Het ziet er echt mooi uit!
    Maar die aanslagen... echt vreselijk.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jeetje Anouck, dat moet echt heftig zijn geweest! En zo dichtbij.. Waarschijnlijk is je vakantie wel leuk geweest, maar zoiets hakt er wel diep in :(..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wauw, echt prachtige foto's. ook heel indrukwekkend al die bloemen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it. ♥